Chat Arena
You are not logged in. Login or regsiter now

This is a forum where you can Chat, Advertise your website and play games. This is a fantastic forum, join now and have fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chat Arena
You are not logged in. Login or regsiter now

This is a forum where you can Chat, Advertise your website and play games. This is a fantastic forum, join now and have fun.
Chat Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do people bully?

2 posters

Go down

Why do people bully? Empty Why do people bully?

Post by homerunsox2005 2010-11-15, 08:36

Why do other kids pick on other kids? I don't understand it.

homerunsox2005
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Why do people bully? Empty Re: Why do people bully?

Post by Kaynil 2010-11-15, 15:28

I don't justify it, but I think there are reasons why a kid could resort to that.

It could be as a chain, adults or other kids do it to them and they release it by doing it to others, feeling good to be in the opposite end and in a way by being them the bullies protecting themselves their on way to become the targets.

Some just don't know better ways neither know how much they are actually affecting others. There are some others that simply don't care, they are selfish and enjoy doing it.

Bullying also gives the person a feeling of control and a feeling of 'being good at something' even if it isn't something people will like you for doing.

but... it is in a weird way a cry for attention or recognition, so they pick on people who gives them a reaction, the reaction they want from them, being fear, submission, etc... ignoring bullies usually ends up by putting them away as they move unto other 'more interesting' victims.

If you area victim of a bully do the opposite, try to shrug off as if it wasn't a big deal for you, if you resist their attempt to do bigger things to 'recover' his dominance unto you, he (or she) will most likely give up on it.
Kaynil
Kaynil
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum