Chat Arena
You are not logged in. Login or regsiter now

This is a forum where you can Chat, Advertise your website and play games. This is a fantastic forum, join now and have fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chat Arena
You are not logged in. Login or regsiter now

This is a forum where you can Chat, Advertise your website and play games. This is a fantastic forum, join now and have fun.
Chat Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Few changes

3 posters

Go down

Few changes Empty Few changes

Post by Ulquiorra Schiffer 2010-11-01, 02:45

As you all have experienced by now, the forum got some improvements. If you're not entirely sure which improvements have been added, read about them down bellow and don't forget to express your own opinion on these new changes.

New administrator
As you might noticed, I've been promoted to a forum administrator. My primary job is to help out the forum owner (Ace) and to make sure that everything is running as it should be. I'm also in charge of advertisement area and our forum shop, meaning that I will be the one setting up the advertisements and stealing your CC away when you request an item from the forum shop Smile

Forum revamped
Some categories have been moved, some removed and certain forums have been taken away. We have also removed the homepage, because it didn't have any big impact on the community anyway. As requested the banner advertisement has been moved to the top of the forum so that when you browse you can easily skip it if you're annoyed by it, the affiliates have been moved to the footer of the forum and won't bother you anymore as well.

As you can see the banner advertisement and affiliates are still in a forum description. This sadly cannot be changed, because we're not able to edit any parts of the theme, all thanks goes to our forum host, Forumotion.

Post reporting
From this day forward you're able to report posts that you think that are bad for the community. Bellow are the categories of posts that can and should be reported if you encounter them.

• Spamming and/or Necroposting
  • Offensive Language
  • Warez and/or Copyright Infringement
You can report any post by clicking the exclamation mark in the post options.

Arcade question
I believe that arcade doesn't serves any purpose at all, considering that we're not able to keep any data if you guys are playing the games available there or not.
So, I ask you: Do you want arcade to stay or should be removed?
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Ulquiorra Schiffer
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

http://stylemybb.com/

Back to top Go down

Few changes Empty Re: Few changes

Post by Jones23 2010-11-01, 06:04

All are looking good!

Jones23
Gold Poster
Gold Poster