Chat Arena
You are not logged in. Login or regsiter now

This is a forum where you can Chat, Advertise your website and play games. This is a fantastic forum, join now and have fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chat Arena
You are not logged in. Login or regsiter now

This is a forum where you can Chat, Advertise your website and play games. This is a fantastic forum, join now and have fun.
Chat Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Black and White (Nintendo DS)

2 posters

Go down

Pokemon Black and White (Nintendo DS) Empty Pokemon Black and White (Nintendo DS)

Post by serai 2010-10-28, 18:05

Pokemon Black and White (Nintendo DS) Dqkxp2

The fifth-generation Pokémon game has been announced! At least, the titles for the next generation have been announced -- Pokémon Black and White are the next pair of Pokémon games, to be released this fall on DS in Japan. Nintendo's going for relatively simple colors after things like "HeartGold" and "Pearl." And ... that's pretty much all we know. Of course, given the way the series works, we can all kind of guess exactly how this will play. Or maybe not: a note on the Pokemon home page promises that "every aspect will be reborn innovatively," according to our translation.

The first new creature from this generation has already been revealed as a sort of teaser: Zoroark, the Monster Fox Pokémon. The teaser site indicates that we'll know more April 15.

Source: http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/09/pokemon-black-and-white-announced-for-ds/

The pokémon Zoroark:
Pokemon Black and White (Nintendo DS) 2yy76g1

My expectation is that this game will be released in america around mid 2011 and a few months later in europe.

I will update when more information is released.

EDIT: Updates are now made at my site, if you wish to know more, PM me for the link.

serai
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and White (Nintendo DS) Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White (Nintendo DS)

Post by Kaynil 2010-11-21, 22:25

I am excited about what this game may bring, but I am not a huge fan like to book and do all I can to get the game as soon as it comes out, the starter Pokemon evolutions seemed to cause quite a debate between Pokemon communities, where some fans were disappointed.

Has anyone chosen a starter pokemon yet?

I'll probably will pick pokabu. I like it. xD
Kaynil
Kaynil
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down